Job Reference: WFC_05_22 Location: Dungannon
POST: Workflow Coordinator
HOURS: Full Time (37.5 Hours Per Week)
LOCATION: Dungannon Office
SALARY: Negotiable + OTE Bonus
REPORTS TO: Workflow Manager
At CavanaghKelly, our Core Business Services Staff play a vital role in supporting the various teams across the Practice. Based in the Tax department, the successful post holder will work with a variety of team members and client types providing a comprehensive support service that enables the Practice Team to increase their focus on client delivery, quality, and growth of the Practice.
This is a varied role and will present an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exposure to various levels and teams across the Practice.
*It is not limited by qualification and will equally suit candidates who can successfully demonstrate the relevant skills needed for the post.
Workflow / Operations
- Responsible for the management and coordination of work planning incoming/outgoing work, providing suggestions to improve and develop our efficiency
- Track and resolve outstanding risk management issues and requests with deadlines
- Ensure progress on the attainment of internal KPI’s are communicated to staff
- Client Relationship Management System Maintenance – internal role updates/client address changes etc
- Collation and compiling of data for reports for internal and external (client) members meetings using MS Office Programs e.g. Excel / Powerpoint
- Filing Accounts and tax returns
- Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience working in a busy office
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice would be preferred but it is not essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills to gather requests and be able to prioritise these sensibly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with impact and empathy and to deliver difficult messages
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Flexible and remote working
- Competitive salary packages with a range of unique benefits and annual salary reviews
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Commitment from us for continued learning and development
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Health Cash Plan and enhanced employer pension contributions
- Access to mental health support – access to 24/7 counselling and support helpline, face to face counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, and online health assessments
CavanaghKelly is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note, criteria may be enhanced, or desirable criteria may be relied upon, to facilitate the shortlisting process.Apply for this position