At CavanaghKelly we provide standard or bespoke incorporation for private limited companies, property management companies and LLPs.
After its incorporation, there are a wide variety of obligations that a company must observe on an ongoing basis as it carries out its day-to-day business. Some of those obligations are triggered as a result of changes to the company's particulars, whilst other obligations are ongoing and relate to transparency and record keeping.
Private companies are no longer required to have a company secretary. However, whether or not a company decides to have a company secretary, a company will need to ensure that the functions of the role are carried out.
In addressing the specific requirements of our clients, CavanaghKelly provide a company secretarial service which includes:
- UK and ROI company incorporations
- Registering the appointment, retirement, resignation or removal of the company's officers
- Filing changes in the registered details of the company's officers
- Dealing with transfers and issue of shares resulting in changes to the company's membership
- Registering changes to the company's name
- Drafting changes to the company's constitution
- Advice on trading disclosures
- Maintaining registers of information in accordance with the Companies Act 2006
- Preparing and filing the company's confirmation statement (previously the annual return)
- Drafting board and members' minutes and resolutions
- Electronic and/or hard copy filing at Companies House
We also provide company law guidance and board member coaching.
Interested in finding out more? Contact:
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.