Further to our update on 13th March, we have implemented the next stage of our contingency plan.
The health and safety of our staff, their families and clients are paramount at CavanaghKelly. We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation closely.
We also appreciate this is a very difficult time for all businesses and we want all our clients to know with the implementation of the below measures we are available through phone or email to provide comprehensive support on all concerns you may have through this testing time.
Presently we have implemented the following;
- Almost all staff are working from home as of today 19th March
- Any Remaining staff are adhering to social distancing in our offices
- No business travel
- Avoiding off-site meetings.
- Where possible meetings will be held via conference call, skype or shared meeting software.
- Our staff have been instructed not to attend any large scale events, seminars or gatherings
- We ask that clients and staff do not enter our offices if you have a cough or flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has had such symptoms.
- Digital communication is our preferred method of sharing information as we want to limit social interactions. If you need to drop off records please contact your Client Manager who will be able to advise. Please note that we have a client portal available for electronic uploads and instructions for this are available.
Our telephone system continues to run and staff working from home can be contacted via telephone or email on the usual contact details.
We have just uploaded a number of articles to our website that should provide some guidance to you, please contact us for more information.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact your client manager or the practice manager Roisin Rea 028 877 52990 or by email email@example.com
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.