Job Reference: BKD 02_20 Location: Dungannon Closing Date: 23/02/20
The successful Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Computerised bookkeeping for a variety of clients to include data entry and reporting.
- Payroll – running weekly/monthly payroll including RTI submissions including setting up and running auto enrolment.
- CIS returns where applicable
- Preparation of VAT returns and submitting same.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a bookkeeper/accounting technician
- Ideally you will previously have worked in an accountancy practice or within an accounts function in industry.
- Sage experience essential, Xero desirable
- Good working knowledge of payroll, VAT and accounts production packages
- Ideally you will hold a Book-keeping/Payroll/Accounting Technician qualification