The Omagh Business Awards 2018 came to a close with a superb Gala Awards Dinner at the Silverbirch Hotel Omagh.
Sponsored by SSE, guests were welcomed to the annual event celebrating local business dedication, commitment and success by SSE Consents Manager Eimear Lenehan.
CavanaghKelly were pleased to sponsor the Investing in People Award. For this award the judges were looking for a business who leads, supports and develops their people to achieve outstanding results benefiting both the individual and the business.
- Staff Training & Development
- Best Start Up Business Award: Winner - Atmac Construction
- Apprentice of the Year: Winner - Reece Moore, Kenwell Engineering
- Retailer of the Year: Winner - McBride Spar
- Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering: Winner - EcoHog
- Best use of Social & Digital Media: Winner - Find Your Body with Pete
- Investing in People: Winner - Telestack
- Innovation in Professional Services: Winner - Virginias Photogprahy
- Health & Wellbeing in the Community: Winner - Care for Cancer
- Health & Wellbeing in Business: Winner - JMG Systems Ltd
- Business Person of the Year: Winner - Connor McCrossan, The KES Group
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.