Invest NI have launched a 'Brexit Preparation Grant' - a specific product that provides financial assistance to Invest NI customers to prepare for the changes and challenges presented by Brexit.
Invest NI have announced that the Brexit preparation grant can be used to:
- strengthen operational capability
- help develop contingency plans to mitigate the impact of Brexit
- assess Brexit-related risks that could impact on your business such as
- supply chains and procurement
- tariffs & taxation
- export market opportunities
- access to skills & labour
- contractual arrangements
- transport & logistics
The grant is only available to existing InvestNI customers and will offer Invest NI customers financial support up to a maximum of £50,000 at a rate of up to 50%, to plan for the post-Brexit environment.
Eligible support includes:
- Grant assistance up to 50% of one year's salary, to a maximum of £20,000 to engage new or re-deploy an existing member of staff in a Brexit preparation project
- Assistance up to £10,000 for a maximum period of 12 months, for office rental located outside the UK, for market research purposes
- Up to a maximum of £25,000 for specialist consultancy fees for Brexit-related activities
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.