Voting is now open! 2018 Omagh Business Awards are now open to general public for an opportunity to vote for your favourite nominee.
The Omagh Business Awards, sponsored by SSE and organised by the Ulster Herald and the Omagh Chamber of Commerce, aim to celebrate local business dedication, commitment and success and in particular those who show initiative, business acumen and a great determination to grow the local economy.
Full details about the awards can be found by clicking here.
CavanaghKelly are pleased to be sponsoring the Investing in People Award. The judges are looking for a business who lead, support and develop their people to achieve outstanding results benefiting both the individual anbd the business. You can vote for your favourite nominee via the following link. Closing date for the online vote closes at 5pm on Monday 21 May.
Nominees for the Investing in People Award are as follows:
Nominees for the remaining category awards are being published as follows.
Thurs 17 May:
- Retailer of the Year (sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council)
- Best Use of Social & Digital Media (sponsored by Dalradian Gold)
- Investing in People Award (sponsored by CavanaghKelly)
Thurs 24 May
- Apprentice of the Year (sponsored by Bank of Ireland)
- Best Start Up Award (sponsored by Omagh Enterprise Company)
Thurs 31 May
- Health & Wellbeing - Business Sector (sponsored by JMG Systems)
- Health & Wellbeing - Community Sector (sponsored by Ulster Herald/Omagh Chamber)
Thurs 7 June
- Innovation in Professional Services (sponsored by Abac Chartered Accountants)
- Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering (sponsored by First Trust Bank)
The Business Person of the Year Award, sponsored by SSE, will be announced at the Gala Awards Night.
Interested in finding out more? Contact:
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.