At CavanaghKelly we have a team dedicated to providing audit and accountancy services to a range of organisations within the public sector.
In particular, our team have extensive experience working with Schools and Educational Bodies throughout Northern Ireland and have developed a wealth of sectoral knowledge and regulatory expertise that can benefit your organisation. Whether you require a full scope internal or external audit or a one-off advisory service you can be assured you will receive the best advice and service from our experienced team.
Our team can assist your organisation through the provision of independent assurance that:
- Effective internal financial controls are in place and operating successfully
- Resources are being managed efficiently and effectively
- Efficient and effective identification and management of risk is in place
- The financial responsibilities of the Governing Bodies have been discharged
Services our team can provide include:
- External audit
- Internal audit
- Annual accounts preparation
- PAYE and VAT advices including in respect of the VAT implications on capital projects
- S40a preparation and submission
- School meal accounting and reporting
- Governance, Compliance and Risk Mitigation
Going the 'extra mile'
We provide all our audit services with a focus of adding value and recommending guidance on improvements. Our team is trained to undertake internal and external audit functions. We can help you to meet all regulatory requirements and we keep up to date on all developments within the sector to allow us to provide you with a fully compliant service.
By working alongside you and your team we can take away the worry of whether you are getting it right.
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.