It's official - they are BACK!
The QUB Dragons Den is back for 2019 and on offer for the winner is a £15,000 prize pot that includes:
- £3,000 from the Engineer's Business Fund
- 1 year's office space in The Hatch
- £1,000 worth of free legal support from Tughans
Our very own Catherine Martin will take a seat for a third year as a Dragon in the Den.
Applications must be made via the QUB website by 12 noon, 1 February 2019. Application forms and full terms and conditions are available on the QUB Dragons Den webpage.
Shortlisted applicants will:
- be in with a chance to walk away with everything they need to launch their business
- master the boardroom pitch through training and first-hand experience
- ramp up their business skills through pitching, networking and receive mentoring on topics such as: Pitching Skills, Marketing, Finance and Legal Issues
- meet ambitious and successful entrepreneurs
|Wed 20 Feb||'Pitching Skills' workshop to get you ready|
|Wed 27 Feb||Deliver a 2 minute 'Quick Pitch' to a panel of judges|
|10 will be shortlisted for Round 2...|
|Wed 20 Mar||Pitch to the real Dragons: John McKee (Linkubator); Catherine Martin (CavanaghKelly); Andrew Kirke (Tughans); Lousie Smyth (MSC Group); David Moore (QUBIS)|
|Thurs 21 Mar||Winners announced at the SU Awards|
*Details correct at time of publishing - Please visit the QUB Dragons Den webpage to confirm details
Interested in finding out more? Contact:
Whilst every effort has been made by CavanaghKelly to ensure the accuracy of the information here, it cannot be guaranteed and neither CavanaghKelly nor any related entity shall have liability to any person who relies on the information herein. Information given here is for guidance only. Detailed professional advice should be taken before acting on any information contained herein. If having read the guidance here, you would like to discuss further; a member of our team would be pleased to help you.